The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

20 years ago today...



Twenty years ago today I married my best friend. We were young although - we thought we were  wise and knew it all! So thankful for all the Lord has done in our lives since that day.  I am blessed and humbled to be married to such a wonderful, loving, hard working and godly husband and father.  His example of selflessness and willing to put us before himself is a true example of how a man should love his wife ( Eph. 5:25-33 and Col. 3:18-21).  He works so hard for our family and never have I ever heard him complain - even when I can see how exhausted he is!  In celebration of our 20th here are just 20 things I love about my man! 
 
1. loves God-desires to follow Him
2. selfless-thinks of others before himself
3. compassionate / loving
4. leads our family
5. works hard for our family
6. wants the best for his family
7. encourages others
8. protects us
 9.  patient
10. kind
11. smart
13. enjoys spending time with our family
14. giving
15. easy going / calm
16. funny-helps me to see funny in life
17. dreamer- love dreaming together
18. grounded-helps keep me grounded
19. sees the best in me
20. loves me for who I am
 
 
Thanks Babe for these past 20 years!  It is amazing looking back at all we have done and been blessed with.  It hasn't always been easy...life never is- BUT God is so good and faithful!  I am so grateful and blessed to be on this life journey with you I couldn't picture my life any other way-looking forward to many more years.  LUV YOU I!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment