The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Monday, October 8, 2012

Heavy Hearted - with Hope

October was the month we first saw our lil guys face...more often than usual I find my thoughts wandering to Africa.  My heart is HEAVY as I think of his loving birth mother...how is she doing, does she ache for him, does she replay that day over & over in her mind, is she healthy and fed with access to clean water to drink?
 
Grieving for her as I look at my five wonderful blessings and could not EVER imagine having to make that choice- she made one of the biggest sacrifices ever imaginable...to love someone so much to let them go so that they may have a chance...  Humbled that the Lord allowed us to be a part of His  plan for our lil guys life. 
 
One thing I know for sure is that she has Jesus to get her through and we will all be in Heaven together -what a glorious picture that is! HOPE that only our Lord and Savior can give.  See one part of this story I will share is that she is a believer of Jesus Christ...during our meeting with her the one thing she really wanted our lil guy to know is "that her and her family are all strong believers in Jesus Christ" WOW! that was a huge answer to prayer...Thank you Lord.
 
If you could please pray for our lil guy and his birth mom. Thankful for the HOPE we have because of Jesus and for the truths in scripture:
 
Job 29:12  Because I delivered the poor who cried for help, And the orphan who had no helper.
 
Duet. 10:18 He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing.
 
John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
 
Psalm 68:5 Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.
 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"
 
Romans 8:23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
 

WE LOVE THIS VIDEO!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment