The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My heart is rejoicing this morning…

IMG_8179
Psalm 92:4 For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.

This is the cutie I found waiting for me to wake up this morning. My souls sings praises this morning to the Lord for all He has done in Lil Guys life. Earlier today when I got up to work out I went to check on Lil Guy as I always do, he was stirring a bit because he needed to be covered up. As I pulled the blankets on him he whispered, “thanks Mom” as he snuggled himself under the blankets and went back to sleep. Now to some this may not seem like much ….but to me his mama this is H.U.G.E!  One of Lil Guys big issues was sleep in fact he has only been out of our bedroom for a little over a month. Since coming home anytime I would cover him up during the night he would startle in his sleep. Also, when I would need to wake him in the morning he would be so startled and his poor little heart would just be racing. My heart is so full of joy in how far the Lord has brought us with Lil Guy.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Lamentations 3:22-24 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;  they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”

IMG_7915
His is Lil Guys new Curious George bedroom…we completed this in less than 6 days! (we did this the week after we dropped of Blessing #1 to college)
                     IMG_7913       IMG_7914

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing...what some consider an "normal" thing, we just get all geeked about! So happy that he is making such wonderful progress!

    ReplyDelete