The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Monday, March 23, 2015

Little Mermaid

20150321_154145 (1)
  I (blessing number #3) was just so blessed to have the opportunity to do the little mermaid play at a youth theater near us! I found out about it when I went to my friends show the semester before and she told me that they were going to be doing The Little Mermaid in the next semester. Her show turned out really great so we asked our mom if we could try out. So in a couple weeks from then we were driving to tryouts. I was really nervous since I would have to sing in front of everyone who was trying out and the directors and all the parents. But once I finished I wanted to do it again! After a couple days I found out I got the part of a sailor/princess. I had so much fun getting into character, practicing, and just acting in general! After a couple months of practicing it was our first show night! I was super excited (especially since blessing number #2 drove up with some of her friends to come see us perform)! I was sad when all the shows were over but I am just so glad that I had the opportunity of doing The Little Mermaid! 

Hello! I am blessing number #4 and I totally loved acting at our local  youth theater! I have always wanted to act in a theater and then my dreams came true! As soon as I heard that we were going to the tryouts for The Little Mermaid I was super excited (but of course a little nervous). I was scared to mess up and every one would laugh, but it was actually really easy and fun! When I was done singing my solo I just wanted to do it again! Two days after tryouts I got my part for The Little Mermaid and I got the part of the Sea Spirit. At first I was a little nervous about my part and what it was! But basically I was the water and the magic of Ursula and King Trident. I had so much fun dancing, singing, acting creepy, and acting in general! There were four girls (counting me) that were Sea Spirits and I made friends with them. I had lots of fun performing in The Little Mermaid and I hope I can do the next show this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment