The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Sunday, October 25, 2015

5 years ago

IMG_7320
Dear Blessing #5,  Just look at you –WOW.  Five years ago today we got the phone call we had been waiting for(what seemed like forever) and got to see the picture of you –our son for the first time. Lil Guy you are our dream come true - the answer to prayers for a desire God put in our hearts a long time ago.  We are overwhelmed by Gods grace and love with your story of how you came to be our son. This year as I reflect I am so humbled by your excitement and ever growing knowledge of Jesus and His love for us – I pray that you continue to grow in that and hopeful that someday He will use you will be a mighty servant for His kingdom. Happy 5th referral anniversary Lil Guy –Daddy and I love to the moon and back.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment