The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Sunday, November 29, 2015

making cookies with my lil girl

Aww sweet goodness…making cookies with my littlest girl while listening to Christmas music. Third Day Merry Christmas came on tears began to fill my eyes with the goodness of the Lord. Two Christmas’s ago I was hearing that song and praying about the day she would come home and dreaming of making cookies with her. Our little blessing #6 is such a happy sweet girl (unless she’s getting upset with her big brother ) she is already wanting to be mamas lil helper in the kitchen – I will be forever thankful for the Lords sweet gift to us in our daughter.
Psalm 34:8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
IMG_7295IMG_7296IMG_7297IMG_7298IMG_7305

No comments:

Post a Comment