The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

mothers day outing

                                Two years ago.......                                    Today.......
All my "babies" are home now...so today we went on a family outing for a late Mothers Day. I love seeing them all together and reminds me how blessed I truly am. I was told the month I graduated high school that I may never be able to have children...thankfully God had other plans.  
 
 
  
 
They are often silly - I have to bribe them to give me a normal picture then they can do silly....
  
 
Our girls are so beautiful both inside and out
 
 
 
 
 
The wonderful "men" in my life.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a fun day and another sweet memory. I know these opportunities are becoming fewer as our oldest two are now adults and will soon begin their "grown-up" lives. I am blessed to be called Mom by these treasures. Today I often thought about my Grandma as it would have been her birthday. She passed away when Blessing #3 was a newborn. I still miss her.  She was a very special person in my life and I have many fond memories of her and learn a lot of valuable life skills through her -not only by what she said but mostly how she acted. I know she would have loved seeing all my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment