The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Saturday, July 23, 2016

His Mercies are New Every Morning

But this I call to mind,and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;great is your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,“therefore I will hope in him.”

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, Psalm 92:1-2
But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress. Psalm 59:16
In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment