The Lord is our Portion

The Lord is our Portion

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

sweet prayer warrior friends

I am just sitting here crying - some of the women God has brought in my life this past year are such a blessing to me and our family.

I just received this text:
"Just a quick good morning to let you know I prayed for you this morning. I hope __has a wonderful October and the Lord breaks whatever cycle used to happen. In Jesus' name, may ___ know peace."

I love this dear sister in Christ!

I had mentioned a while ago to some people how we tend to have regression during a "trauma-versary" for one of our children which tends to sets our family into a cascading months of negative behaviors.

So this sweet lady lifting our family up to the Father has so blessed my heart and encouraged me this morning.  Another dear friend also recently asked about it and let me know she has been and will continue to be praying for us.

I love how the Lord surrounds you with people who understand, who help you stand firm and give you renewed strength when you want to quit. What a gift to have friends that will encourage like this!

Thank you Jesus for sending these dear women into my life this past year. Thank you for loving us and not leaving us alone. For equipping us on this journey with people who care and will intercede for us. Thank you for the comfort you have given us. May we in all things glorify you.

No comments:

Post a Comment